Dry Ridge’s Code Enforcement Department ensures that the living and working environment within the city is healthy and safe by ensuring compliance the City’s ordinance’s.
- Have a property complaint?
-You can notify the City about a possible code violation the following ways:
- Please be prepared to provide us with as much specific information as possible, such as:
- Property address
- Detailed description of the issue
- Date and time you noticed the problem
- Your contact information including telephone number
Code Enforcement / Zoning Officer usually respond to all complaints within 24-48 hours. Once notified of a complaint, staff conducts an on-site inspection of the complaint. If a violation has been identified and is confirmed, a letter or personal notification requesting remediation is given to the owner of the property, notifying them that they have to correct the problem.
To receive information when final orders are issued please fill out the below form.