The city of Dry Ridge has three representatives that serve on the Grant County Planning and Zoning Board. The Planning & Zoning Board provides policy guidance for future development of the City of Dry Ridge and all of Grant County by preparing neighborhood plans; administering, interpreting, and preparing amendments to the Zoning Ordinance and the Grant County Comprehensive Plan.
The city has adopted the same zoning regulations as the county but can make changes with more restrictions as the city sees fit through local ordinances.
Needed Forms: Click Here
Download the City Zoning Map
- Dry Ridge Zoning Ordinance 692-2006 Revised 9-12-16
- Updated Section 21 of Zoning Ordinance and replace by Stand-alone Ordinance on Streetlight regulations. Changed to LED lighting.
- Ordinance 692-2006 Revised 8-15-2016
- Ordinance 692-2006 Revised 3-07-16
- Ordinance 692-2006 Revised 1-20-2015
The Planning and Zoning Board meets on the 4th Monday every month in the old courthouse in Williamstown.
For more information call 859-824-7770.