Welcome to The City of Dry Ridge Alcoholic Beverage Control page. On this page we have information about Alcohol sales in the city, applications for new businesses, renewal applications for current businesses, current businesses issued licenses, and all city ordinances related to the sale of alcoholic beverages.
Ken Little (City Administrator / ABC)
On February 22nd, 2016 prohibition ended.
The City of Dry Ridge is accepting application for all Non-Quota Licenses & Quota Retail Package Licenses.
805-2016 Alcoholic Beverage Control Ordinance
CITY Application for NEW Alcohol Sales (all licenses): Application Package v1.5
CITY Application for RENEWAL Alcohol Sales (all licenses): Renewal Package v1.0
STATE Application Forms : Ky ABC Forms Page
All New Application must advertise in the local newspaper as per KRS 243.360: Affidavit of Publication
Application for RENEWAL of ABC Liscense: Current Businesses with ABC Licenses should complete a new license to make modifications.
STAR Training Form: STAR Training Registration Form 2-17-17 final
Newspaper Advertising Information: Grant County News (859) 824-3343 Website
- Chapter 241 – Alcoholic Beverages – Administration and Control
- Chapter 242 – Local Option
- Chapter 243 – Licenses and Taxes
- Chapter 244 – Prohibitions, Restrictions and Regulations
- ABC Regulations
Current Businesses within the City of Dry Ridge with VALID Licenses:
Malt Beverage ONLY Sales: Expires 6-30-16
- Speedway, LLC 10 Taft Hwy (Expires 8-31-16)
- Speedway, LLC 70 Broadway (Expires 8-31-16)
Restaurant Alcohol Sales: Expires 6-30-16
- LaRosas 96 Blackburn Ln
- El Rio Grande 1000 Fashion Ridge Rd
- Happy Dragon Chinese Restaurant 73 Broadway
Liquor Store Retail Alcohol Sales: Expires 6-30-16
- Application Period in Progress
If you have any questions please contact us: (859) 824-3335 or by email: ABC@cdrky.org