From time to time the City of Dry Ridge put projects out to bid to either get the best product for the price or to satisfy state bidding requirements per KRS.
Currently the City of Dry Ridge has the following projects available to bid:
- Signage Project RFP
- Directional Sign Project at Ferguson Blvd and Fashion Ridge Road
- Bidding closes February 2, 2018 @12pm.
- Bids to be opened February 2, 2018 at 12pm.
- Presented to Council for awarded February 5, 2018
- Ferguson Blvd Grading and Drainage RFP
- Sealed proposals for the following work will be received by the CITY OF DRY RIDGE until12:00pm on February 2, 2018 at the city clerks office, City of Dry Ridge, P.O. Box 145, 31 Broadway, Dry Ridge, Kentucky 41035.
- Project consists of furnishing labor and materials and performing all work as set forth by the Advertisement, General Conditions, Specifications and/or Drawings as prepared by Hicks & Mann, Inc.
- Immediately following the scheduled closing for time for the reception of bids, all bids which have been submitted in accordance with the above conditions, shall be publicly opened and read aloud in the council chambers at the above stated date and time.
- Drawings, Specifications and Contract Documents may be examined & obtained at the offices of the Hicks & Mann, Inc., 116 Humes Ridge Road, Williamstown, Kentucky 41097. Note: There is a $100.00 charge for each set of the Bid Documents.